Monday 4 April 2011

My short term goals

Hi everyone! I just wanted to discuss my short term goals with you today. Setting goals is very important to your training, otherwise - what do you have to aim for? Even if you do have a long term goal, like me. (becoming an MMA fighter) I understand i'm not gonna be an MMA fighter overnight and i need to set myself short term goals to prevent me from becoming bored and have something i can accomplish soonish. Here are a few i have set for myself:

1) To be able to do 20 full pull ups (no kipping)

2) To do 250 Hindu squats (i can't let my friend train harder then me!! :P)

3) To be able to clean and jerk 50KG

4) To be able to bench 40 KG

That's all i've got at the moment, the weight related goals are an estimate at what i can't do. I actually don't know as i can't put any more weight onto my 20KG Olympic bar because the collars are broken.

As always, have a nice train!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment