Tuesday 5 April 2011

Injurys and notes

Hi all! This is a little post on the complications of injury, short term and long term. As you know i hurt my wrist recently. After nearly 4 weeks of recovery, there have been no signs of improvement. I can't do a pull up or lift my heavy barbell. So i went to the docter. He said i had injured the cap between my forearm and wrist and have to rest it for up to 12 weeks. AAAAHHHHHH. This sucks. But i'll focus on my legs, core and conditioning for now. Chances are i'll recover before 12 weeks. So i'm trying to stay optimistic and if any of you ever have an injury, i suggest you stay optimistic too! And if i or any of you ever get an injury that stops your career, i would be incredibly sad but like Luffy says 'then i would die knowing i tried' But replace die with end or something.

I'm just trying to say if ever receive a career threatening injury, even though it may seem like it, it's not the end of the  world.

Stay optimistic! Try and live life with as much energy as Goku!

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment