Saturday 2 April 2011

My new leg workout!

I promised I'd upload this today, so here it is!

50 hindu squats
50 lunges
50 calf raises
3 min rest
x3

3x6 split squats - 20 kg
3x8 dead lifts - 20 kg

10 plyo squats
10 plyo lunges
10 plyo calf jumps
30 seconds rest
x3

10 I don't know the name ( the exercise gsp did on an exercise ball on the legs circuit) each leg
5 squat thrusts
10 mountain climbers
5 high knee jumps
no rest
x3

10 second box jumps
10 second step ups
10 second skipping
no rest
x6

- between each little section have up to 5 minutes rest

- for the ten seconds skipping, it's a little bit of a hassle picking up a skipping rope every time, especially if you have an interval timer, and as this is a leg exercise, just don't use a rope. just hop.

I hope most of the other exercises are well known. if not, google it! this is a very difficult workout but, as i did my warm up and cool down, I didn't ache one bit in the morning.

Have a nice train!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment