Tuesday 26 April 2011

Day 2

Morning:
1 mile run switching from running, side stepping, heel flicks and high knees
2x5 minute light shadow sparring

I was going to run 3 miles but my nose was blocked, stopping me from breathing properly and i started feeling strain in my knee and i'm not getting another injury any time soon. It was supposed to be 3x5 minutes of shadow sparring but i was up early this morning and my parents were in bed so i couldn't be too loud. Also i wasn't really feeling it this morning, it was hard to stay on my toes and i wasn't getting form right at all.

Afternoon:
2x15 DB shoulder press
15 lateral raises
15 front raises
25 DB rows (each)
3x15 concentration curls
20 alternating tricep extensions (1DB per hand)
2x 25, 20 tricep extensions (1DB for both hands)

Tabata:

Pull ups
hindu squats
bicycle crunches
push ups

20 seconds on
10 seconds off
x4

3x3 minutes jump rope

1 minute punching with dumbells
1 minute rest
1 minute kicking with ankle weights
1 minute rest
x3

Cranked out some hard shadow sparring on the last minute of rest

Also walked for an 40 minutes total, but i do that every school day so i won't mention it every day.

I'll sort out the labels sometime this week but i'm zonked now so...

LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment