Monday 25 April 2011

Day 1

This is the first day of my new randomny training. (yes, i did just make up a word)

I did:
15 bicep curls
20 DB shoulder presses
x3

10x1 snatch clean squat and double press (not sure if that's the real name, actually pretty sure its not :P)

Then me and my friend went to a health club, swam for half an hour, played badminton for an hour and then messed around on some bars. I tried to do a muscle and failed pretty hard. I haven't done any pull ups or anything for months because of my wrist so i struggle with 5 full pull ups. But i did do 3x5 dips 3x5 pull ups
and played around for ages, climbing a pole with just my hands, etc.

 My wrist isn't actually hurt in a way that stops me training, But i'm sure training isn't helping it. I'm going to take it easy on the arms for the next few days.

Tomorrow i plan on doing a master HSDK workout from real anime training, details of which i'll post tomorrow.

I have just discovered labels!!! seeing as from now i'm going to post my training everyday, i'll label that something and my none daily training something else, so you can easily filter my training i post for myself and the stuff i post for you guys.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment