Saturday 26 March 2011

UFC 128 thoughts

Hi all!

I've taken some time out of my day to discuss the latest edition of UFC.I'll be honest, I've seen better matches. most ended in a decision but there was a fight that was  true eye-opener, the main event - Shogun vs Jon Jones.
It wasn't the most even of fights as Jon Jones battered the light heavyweight champion Shogun, from start to finish. He showed unreal fighting ability and incredible strength. Which made me realise, to quote dragonball, there's a new era dawning. There are many upcoming younger fighters who have prevailed against the older, more experienced fighters. Jon Jones and Junior dos Santos spring to mind as well as Phil Davis, or Mr wonderful, who I'm sure will beat the older, more experience Nogueira. If he does I think that'll spark the official start of the new era. 

It's funny me saying this as I'm sure others will say the same when my generation break through!

I may have something else lined up for today, but if not, the day day after,
Thanks alot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment