Thursday 31 March 2011

My Training - week B - day 1-5

i've decided to do 5 days of my training in week B - skill week - because there's not a lot I can talk about.

Monday: Muay Thai

Tuesday: Box-wrestle

Wednesday: MMA

Thursday: OFF

Friday: Grappling circuit
8 bent over rows
8 upright rows
8 overhead presses
8 good mornings
8 lunges (each side)
8 squat and presses
x2-6

- this is originally a workout by randy couture. check it out!
the first 3 days are all classes at a club called ZT Fight Skool, so I can't really say what I do because it changes every time. we useally 'warm up' which is actually half of the class, it's basically just a workout. then we do techniques for the other half, then end with some competitive grappling or sparring.

That's all for now, i've got a few others things lined up.
BYE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment