Sunday 1 May 2011

Day 7

5+ miles cycling

went roughly 7-10mph for the first 2.5 miles, then stepped it up to 9-12mph until 4.3 miles, where i cranked it out at 12-15mph. Also every mile i went all out for 15 seconds, then went as fast as i could for another 15 seconds, while shadow boxing hard. The reason it says '+' is i did the all out at the 5 mile mark and then did some light cycling as a coold down for a few minutes, so it was more like 5.2/3 miles. Was on gear 3/10 for all of it. Not going to raise the distance untill i can do it on gear 10. This wasn't too hard. I reckon i could finish this on at least gear 5.

3x15 concentration curls (each)
30 tricep extensions
30 tricep dips
25 tricep extensions

15 front raises
15 lateral raises
20 DB rows (each)
8 shoulder presses
x2

20 Fedor punches
1 min plyo push ups
1 min crab walking
1 min punching with bands
50 strikes to heavy bag
x2

3 mins skipping

3 mins heavy bag work
3 mins dodging practice
x3

meant to do more skipping but my left leg wasn't feeling right. I got my mum to throw tennis balls at me for the dodging practice. I didn't have to dodge most of them but she still didn't hit me once, from roughly 2 metres away. Wasn't really feeling it today, not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment