Sunday 8 May 2011

Day 14

Private session was called off today, re-booked for Saturday though.

3x5 minutes MMA shadow sparring

i switched between shadow sparring and grappling/ground and pound with my rolled up exercise mat.

1 mile cycling 
50 hindu squats
5 minutes cycling

1st mile was on gear 1 and was completed in roughly 3 minutes 40 seconds (i went all out)
the 5 minutes was on gear 10 and the aim was to see how far i could get. i got to over a half mile.
Needless to say i needed a few minutes after the squats. My aim is to eventually get to a mile in 5 minutes. This almost killed me.

20 bicycle crunches
20 dorsal raises
20 leg raisers
20 dorsal raises
5 improvised ab wheels
5 hanging leg raisers
20 good mornings
30 kayak twists
x2

had to put my hands under my bum eventually, on leg raisers
improvised ab wheels were done with dumbbells but they didn't roll probably, so i had to roll them on my forearms which hurt a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment